12 October 2007

How to Detect a Photo Shop Job: Ann Coulter & the Aliens

From the first I suspected this picture* might be a fake. I just couldn't believe that any self-respecting alien would ever get that close to Ann Coulter. I mean, come on!

On reflection, I thought this suspicion might just reflect my well-documented [1] [2] animus toward Ann and, hence, a "liberal bias." The real clincher came, though, when I read Coulter's recent remarks about why Jews need to be "perfected" by becoming Christian; her underlying reason is that if you are Christian "You have to obey." Dissing "faggots," is one thing. But everyone knows aliens are religiously tolerant and so don't endorse the sort of anti-semitic, authoritarian stuff Ann is spewing now. So, QED ~ I conclude the picture must be fake.
Source: Unconfirmed Sources


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, scary Christian eh? Christianaphobia, I reckon. Goes with the Marxism and closet homosexuality.

14 October, 2007 19:33  
Blogger Jim Johnson said...

My prejudice is against bigots. Coulter proved herself one - given ample opportunity to show otherwise, she stuck to her bigoted views. Nine years in Catholic school beat the religion out of me. But I truly could care less about Coulter's religious beliefs, or yours. (Of course your close attention to detail led you to overlook the fact that I never so much as mention her religious beliefs.)

As for your abiding concern with my sexuality, it does remind me of my adolescent sons and their friends, for whom "you're so gay" is meant to somehow be a stinging criticism. If I were gay, so what? If I were straight, so what? What if I were asexual, why would that bother you? Please try just a tiny bit to be more than adolescent ... Your preoccupations make you look like an idiot.

14 October, 2007 20:11  

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home