07 February 2008

Best Shots (13) - Abbas

(31) Abbas Plain du Nord, Haiti (2000) (7 February 08)

I thought that this series from Leo Benedictus at The Guardian had run its course. Fortunately, it seems I was mistaken. These succinct discussions about why a photographer likes one particular piece of her or his work are quite interesting - even in those cases where I don't much like the work! Unfortunately, the on-line installments do not always reproduce the particular photograph being discussed (what a notion!). So, I've tracked down a couple of images from the series although I am unsure which, if either, of these is the one Abbas is talking about.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of best shots, the winners of the 2007 World Press Photo Awards have been announced.

08 February, 2008 14:00  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home