15 June 2008


Posts have been sparse around here for the past few days as I am in England traveling a bit prior to a conference coming up in the next few days. So intermittent is the operative word. I will be back to regular posting before too long.


Anonymous brenadada said...

Where are you speaking, Jim, anywhere we could possibly catch it? Ta.

15 June, 2008 05:06  
Blogger Jim Johnson said...

Hey Brenda! The talk is not photography related but on a topic I worry about in my day job as a political scientist. The conference web page is here:

And I would say thata for most humans, the proceedings will be none too interesting. Political Science is an acquired taste!

Hope you are well. Jim

15 June, 2008 08:58  
Anonymous brendadada said...

Yeah, see what you mean. Pol sci itself is fascinating - debates on the nature of the discipline maybe not so much. ;)

I'm good thanks. So tired, but summer is almost here, thank goodness.

17 June, 2008 18:49  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home