21 August 2008

Revised Policy ~ No More Anonymous Comments

Please note the revised comments policy in the sidebar. Why have I revised it? This afternoon, I received this sputtering anonymous comment:
"I question your credibility because you talk shit, and you lack the intellectual integrity to acknowledge what you must presumably know are reasonable points since you are paid to read, think, and lecture.

Don't sneer you arrogant US Lefty fuck-head, on the basis of intellectual ZERO and you fucking KNOW IT.

Go fuck yourself, go fuck your wife (oh wait she got sick of you too), and go fuck yourself with your poor me son posts. Thats right fella: you post sneering SHIT and you will get it BACK.

Oh and BTW I have a record of all posts and might publish them referencing your BS replies."
This cowardly asshole has repeatedly taken it upon himself to comment on my sons and my relationship to them. So, from this point on it is unlikely that I will read and close to certain that I will not post any more anonymous comments.



Blogger Brian said...

Anatomy of these types of comments:

1. Appear as an argument on actual topic
2. Follow up with an insult in intelligence
3. Get personal. Sling and make it hit a nerve.
4. Wrap it up with an idle threat.

Over and over this sort of cowardice becomes more prevalent on the web and really does little other than point out how many individuals exist out there with deep psychological trauma. Sad.

21 August, 2008 18:28  
Blogger stuart said...

I live and breathe in the hope that the asshole gene and the stupidity gene will some day be eradicated... but wait would that make us less human?

For me no.

21 August, 2008 21:35  
Blogger Stan B. said...

Don't know how you persevered as long as you did. The guy's clearly sick- but no sympathy for anonymous, hate filled cowards. Good Riddance.

21 August, 2008 22:20  
Blogger Natalie said...

Anonymous is a misguided fool (to put it nicely) and a coward. I have a difficult time imagining that this individual NOT procreating would be anything but positive for humanity.

31 August, 2008 22:38  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home