04 July 2009


Jeff Tweedy and his son Spencer. Photograph © thesippycups.com.

If you've read this blog much you likely will have noticed that I am a pretty big fan of Wilco; this (like keeping a blog) is among my several age-inappropriate preoccupations. Well, the band has a new album out this week. My oldest son Douglas has been taunting me for some time now since he'd managed to download a pre-release version a while back. I've bought the CD but not really had the opportunity to listen to it very much. In any case, the release has occasioned some nice press - you can find a story in The New York Times here. That is where I found the picture I've lifted above. If I hadn't liked the band before, this image of Jeff Tweedy and his son would definitely have converted me.

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home