08 September 2009

Check Your Political Ideology

The Center for American Progress has released a report on the State of American Ideology, 2009. The findings are interesting. Go here and take the survey and see how you compare. The average score among 'Liberal Democrats' is 247 and change out of a possible 400. Me? 348. My moderate sweetheart Susan scored 313.



Blogger Dawei_in_Beijing said...

Wow, Jim: you ARE a pinko! lol Just teasing.

I scored a 282. Nice quiz. Thanks.

08 September, 2009 13:28  
Blogger someonewholovesyou said...

I tried to take this thing but I couldn't get past the first question: "A positive image of America around the world is necessary to achieve our national security goals." I needed something like: "(c) I neither agree nor disagree because I don't even want America to achieve its national security goals." I guess that makes me not very Progressive. Thank God.

09 September, 2009 09:53  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home