16 September 2009

New Photographics

Jude Law (Photograph © Jonathan Worth/The New York Times.)

I recently received an email from Jonathan Worth, a fellow I've never met, who called my attention to a new blog he's starting called New Photographics. As you can see from the image I've lifted here, Jonathan is a talented photographer (I nearly lifted an image of his Mom from the blog but figured she crown me right after she'd crowned Jonathan - discretion is a virtue!). And his observations on the travails of working in the field seem smart to me. So, go see what he's up to!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger jDubbyah said...

Wow! Thanks very much (for not lifting the pic of my m'Ma she'd of killed me).

^_^

17 September, 2009 02:09  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home