19 December 2009

Symposium: Photography & Human Rights

I have been grading term papers. And I just discovered, thanks to one of my smart students (Tamara Slater), this little symposium on "Photography and Human Rights" published in Aperture last spring. (I find that the magazine periodically publishes something interesting like this, but not often enough to make me want to subscribe.) The contributors are Ariella Azoulay, Anthony Downey, and Jonathan Torgovnik.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Lillie Langtry said...

Thanks for drawing my attention to this :-)

01 January, 2010 11:24  
Blogger Jim Johnson said...

LL ~ Thanks for stopping by ... Here are some earlier posts that you may find interesting given your blogging focus.




Happy New Year!

01 January, 2010 11:39  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home