- Jodi Dean and Jason Jones on "Occupy Wall Street and the Politics of Representation" here at the Russian outlet Chto delat.
- Alex Keyssar on "The Strange History of Voter Suppression" here at The New York Times.
- And Hilary Wainright on Occupy too - 'An Excess of Democracy" here at openDemocracy.
- There is an interview with Amos Oz here at Ha'aretz.
- You can find an Op-ED - "Free Trade Blinders" - by Dani Rodrik here at Project Syndicate.
- Arundhati Roy offers "Capitalism: A Ghost Story" here at Outlook India.
Labels: recommended reading